Welcome to the MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Peripheral Resources page. Here you will find information, instruction, and downloads for various input devices to play the way you want! We will continue to expand this page's content as we progress in our supported peripherals.
Supported Joysticks and Throttles
List of currently supported joystick and throttle peripherals. These make and model types should be configurable out of the box.
- ThrustMaster T.16000M Joystick
- ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle
- ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X
- ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog
- Logitech Extreme 3D pro Joystick
- Saitek X52
- Saitek X52 Pro
- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
- Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino Stick
- Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino Throttle
Configure other Joysticks and Throttles
Download Instructions on how to configure an un-supported joystick.
- You can download the Joystick Setup Support Manual here
- This will allow you to have the game recognize the hardware and its inputs
- Once you have followed the setup manual you will still need to map the inputs to game actions in the Game Settings Screen
Community Created Configs
The Community has been sharing knowledge on Joystick configs and someone may have already created a configuration for your Joystick or Throttle!
Check out this Google doc put together by the community for helpful hints and configs.
Razer Chroma Integration
Check out the MechWarrior 5 Razer Chroma Integration here https://www.razer.com/chroma-workshop/games
MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Razer Chroma Game Effects:
- Have respective hotkeys when you are in Drop Ship as well as in Mech
- Start-up & Shut Down Mech sequence
- Damage Indicator when receiving Damage
- Mech Health Indicator
- Weapon cooldown cycle
- When Mech is overheating, all devices start flashing
- Throttle Speed indicator