1. Where can I buy MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries?
- You can purchase MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and Heroes of the Inner Sphere DLC on Steam, GoG, and Xbox consoles, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, and Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Visit the purchase page for more information.
2. What are the minimum and recommended specs for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries?
- Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-7100/AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770/AMD Radeon R9 280X
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- HDD: 55GB free space
- DirectX: Version 11
- Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K/AMD Ryzen 7 1700
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070/AMD RX Vega 56
- RAM: 16GB
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- HDD: 55GB free space (SSD)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Is an Internet Connection required?
- Broadband internet connection is needed to download the Game.
- Broadband internet connection is needed to play and host Co-op games.
- Internet Connection is NOT Required for Single player once the game is downloaded
3. How does a co-op work in MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries?
- The game supports crossplay on all currently released platforms using the invite system available in co-op mode.
4. How can I install mods for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries?
- MechWarrior 5 is the first game to support the Epic Games Mod Manager. It can be accessed through the Epic Games Library by clicking on the three dots next to MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries and clicking on Explore Mods.
You can find more mods for all versions of the game on MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Nexus Mods Page
Check out this Modding Article on the Mod Editor for more info.
5. Does MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries support HOTAS?
- The following HOTAS are supported by default for the PC version of MW5:
- ThrustMaster T.16000M Joystick
- ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle
- ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X
- ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog
- Logitech Extreme 3D pro Joystick
- Saitek X52
- Saitek X52 Pro
- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
- Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino Stick
- Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino Throttle
Most other models can be enabled using our HOTAS Mappings file following the instructions HERE.
The Xbox version currently does not support HOTAS.
6. Where can I find support for an issue I am experiencing?
- If you are having issues running the game or the game is not working properly please email Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). For general inquiries or Community Pre-Order questions please contact General Support (email@example.com).
back to top