Thank you so much for all the positive responses and valuable feedback you have sent in for The Dragon's Gambit! We're excited to fill you in on another batch of fixes to smooth out your gameplay experience. This patch was released Oct 25th at 5 PM PST so your game should have automatically applied the update. We wanted to let you know what fixes were addressed in the latest patch:
- FIXED! - PS4s will no longer black screen freeze when traveling to the second mission in Dragon's Gambit
- FIXED! - Difficulty no longer resets with a game reboot on consoles
- FIXED! - Damaged Mechs with load-outs from the Olesko mission no longer appear in procedural missions
- FIXED! - Instant Action - DLC5 campaign missions now show up in Instant Action after completing it in campaign/career mode.
- FIXED! - Medium Rifle tuning fixes - Incorrect damage values at higher tiers Medium rifles above tier 1 had the +damage quirk instead of +damage percent quirk, resulting in bonuses of .05, .1, .2, and .3 damage, instead of intended 5%, 10%, 20%, and 30% bonuses in line with other classes of the rifle.
- FIXED! - Faction standing - Comstar faction standing will no longer be -400 if the player loads a campaign save file that has a game date past 3039 - The Comstar faction fix only applies to saves that have not yet loaded past 3039, saves that already have the -400 cant be changed
If you have further issues with MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries or any of the DLC please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to address the issues!
The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaires Team
Dlc, Mw5Mercs, Patch-Notes