Today we're bringing you a patch to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and the DLC - Legend of the Kestrel Lancers.
Here are a few highlights of this update:
- Fixed a bug where there were missing and discolored terrain tiles.
- Fixed various front-end and in-game UI bugs.
- Fixed the AC volume issue.
- Fixed a bug where equipping weapons and/or equipment removed all other multiples you own.
- Fixed a bug where "Repair Mech" didn't replace destroyed equipment when there is a perfect match in your inventory.
- Fixed various tutorial-related bugs.
- Various localization text updates.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash during the Legend of the Kestrel Lancers Sarna Pt.4 mission.
We hope you continue to enjoy MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and Legend of the Kestrel Lancers, and as always if you have any technical issues or bugs to report, please email email@example.com.
The MechWarrior 5 Team