Today we bring a large patch to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries and the DLC "Heroes of the Inner Sphere". A few of the highlights are as follows:
- Added an option to hide the invite code so Content Creators can livestream without concern.
- Fixed a bug that made it so players cannot access co-op if their contact list becomes corrupted.
- Fixed a bug where the Cold Storage is empty when importing an old Campaign save to New Career.
- Fixed an issue where custom Mod Content was not being loaded by the game. Prior to this mods could only replace/substitute existing game assets.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to access DLC in offline mode.
- Players will no longer stay in 'offline mode' when launching the game on console until they enter co-op mode. Players will now go 'online' when they first enter the main menu if they have already accepted the privacy agreement so other players can see them online for co-op purposes.
In addition to these updates, there are also over 100 more updates and fixes, including:
- Various crash fixes.
- Various UI fixes.
- Various localization fixes.
- Various minor bug fixes
We hope you continue to enjoy MW5Mercs, and as always if you have any technical issues or bugs to report, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in the MechWarrior Discord Server in the appropriate channels.
The MechWarrior 5 Team