Patch Date and Time - 17 DEC 2019 @ 12PM PST
Patch Number: 1.0.185
This patch arrives with several improvements and fixes.
Please note that in order to patch the game the Epic Game Launcher may require an amount of available disk space greater than the actual size of the patch, typically an amount equal to the size of the game (which is currently around 45 GB).
It also bears mentioning that in order to play Co-op, both players will need to be using the same version. If you are receiving an "incompatible version" error when attempting to invite a friend, it means that one player has the latest game version but the other does not.
If you have any issues please be sure to contact General or Technical. We are continuing to track and work on reported issues.
- The MechWarrior 5 Team
- Fixed various cases of floating objects in missions.
- Fixed some gaps in the Leopard DropShip doors.
- Fixed an issue where a second Leopard DropShip could be seen in the planet arrival travel sequence.
- Fixed an issue where foliage was showing up inside certain garrisons.
- Improvements to mission environment lighting.
- Biomes (Volcanic): Fixed an issue where ash particles were appearing inside the Leopard DropShip before the bay doors opened.
- Atlas AS7-K: Fixed an issue where the AMS particle effect was appearing under the left torso by the waist.
- Black Knight: Hitbox adjustments.
- Hunchback: Fixed an issue where weapons mounted to the right torso would appear to float after the component had been destroyed.
- Kintaro KTO-GB: Fixed an issue where it was not being marked as a Hero ‘Mech in the frontend.
- Orion ON1-M: Fixed an issue where the right torso ballistic weapon wasn't visible.
- Warhammer: Hitbox adjustments.
- Added default mapping support for ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick and Throttle.
- Added default mapping support for ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X flight stick.
- Gamepad axis can now be remapped by directly choosing the intended axis.
- Fixed an issue where joystick sensitivity and invert settings wouldn't revert to their correct defaults.
- Fixed an issue where the Interact key (‘E’) couldn’t be remapped to another key.
- Enemy spawning has been improved.
- DropShip spawning has been improved.
- Fixed an issue in the "Reckoning" story mission where ‘Mechs could get stuck between the raised platform and building.
- Fixed an issue where faction standing was not updating after completing the "Killing Kane" story mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game did not warn players that accepting the branching "Corporate Interests" Side Quest mission after completing the “Destabilization 2” Quest mission would prevent them from completing the "Destabilization 3" Quest mission.
- Fixed an issue where weapons and equipment were available for sale in systems not located within Industrial Zones and War Zones.
- Fixed an issue in the Market where an AMS on sale would cost 0 C-Bills.
- Fixed an issue where multiple instances of the same equipment was showing up for different prices in the same Market.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue where establishing a co-op connection would sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue with the “An Intriguing Offer” Quest mission having incorrect mission dialogue.
- Fixed an issue with the “Destabilization Pt.2” Quest mission where there was no Ryana outro audio.
- Fixed an issue in the "Reckoning" story mission where the enemy boss’s voice sounded overly distorted.
- Fixed an issue where Co-op players were hearing an override warning beep sound while spectating after their ‘Mech was destroyed from overheating while in an override state.
- Fixed an issue where player ‘Mech throttle speed would revert to 0 km/h when the game was paused.
- Fixed an issue where the game would un-pause in the background if the player accessed the Pause Menu’s Load Save screen.
- Fixed an issue where 'Mechs could be duplicated, replacing other chassis in the player inventory.
- Fixed an issue where Repair, Edit Loadout, and Paint ‘Mech buttons were available for ‘Mechs with active work orders.
- Fixed an issue in the BattleMechs screen where equipment size was not displayed in the Item Details popup that appears when the cursor is placed over an item.
- Updated tooltip for “Shielding” Pilot Skill to state that this skill only applies to armored locations.
- Fixed various issues with mission briefing and debriefing text and images.
- Fixed an issue where sorting filter preferences in the Cold Storage tab were not persisting when navigating away from and then returning to the BattleMechs screen.
- Fixed an issue where the View Intel button was not appearing on the Home screen after accepting a transmission.
- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial where the “Enter your ‘Mech” objective was not being displayed in the top left corner of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where Co-op players were seeing injured pilot recovery times as “0 Days(s)” in the Post Mission stats screen.
- Fixed an issue where Co-op players were not given any event notifications during the Campaign, such as when the host bought items or completed objectives.
- Fixed an issue where Co-op players tabbing out of menus during travel sequences would cause them to float in space without any UI.
- Fixed an issue with Hero/Rare 'Mechs or Rare Weapon notifications sometimes appearing with empty identification brackets in the Home screen.
- French, German, and Russian translations have been greatly improved. Fixed various untranslated text issues as well.