We have another hot-fix inbound today!
Here is a brief overview of the incoming update:
- Fix for a crash that occurs when stripping a mech that has chain-fire enabled on weapon group 1
- Fix for a "Fatal Error!" error that could randomly occur during gameplay or when travelling into and out of missions
- Texture optimizations were added for the tutorial
- Fixed an issue where people with more than 128 friends on their friends list might not be able to send invites.
- Made a change to prevent save file corruption.
- Made a change to recover from save file corruption.
- Online friends playing MW5 will be sorted at the top of the in-game friends list
- Fix for Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick axis not properly assigned